Find the ways to Fix Gmail App Crashing Problem in simple steps like checking for android like gmail keeps crashing anroid. Try the ways to solve the gmail keeps crashing android.
Fix Gmail App Crashing Problem
Despite the fact that the app is regularly updated, certain bugs can cause the Gmail App to crash. Many other apps may have crashed on your phone or stopped responding to your computer or laptop. Gmail stops responding, but there is nothing to be concerned about.
There are several solutions to the Gmail App Keeps Crashing issue. Below are a few options. You should try at least two.
Read More: How to Disable Lock Screen Widgets on iPhone
Before we move on to the solutions, let us first understand why Gmail App keeps Crashing.
- Your device’s cache could be corrupted.
- Poor internet connection or unstable
- Outdatedversion for Gmail
- Unfavorable Gmail settings.
- Even an enableddark motif can cause Gmail to crash.
Let’s now look at the solutions for Gmail App to keep the crash issue from happening again.
1. Clear Cache and Data
The cache and data stored over time could be a reason for Gmail app crashes. An application that has too much data can lead to instability and multiple crashes.
If your Gmail App crashes, you should first clear the cache and data.
Read More: HOW TO MERGE CELLS IN GOOGLE SHEETS
Clear cache and data from your Gmail app on Android. Follow these steps:
- Go to Settings and click on Apps. Then, click on Gmail.
- Select Storage, then click Clear All Data and Clear All Cache.
- Once done Restart your device.
2. Remove the Gmail Application
Gmail App Crashing can also be caused by a faulty update. You can uninstall Gmail and reinstall it in these cases.
This method doesn’t cause any data loss. The servers will be automatically updated if you reinstall the Gmail app.
3. Sign in and sign out
Signing out of all Gmail accounts is another way to fix the Gmail app crash. After a few minutes, sign back in to see if the problem has resolved. Sign out using your Google Account
- Go to the optionssettings.
- Choose the Accounts and Synchro option.
- Click on Google to open the Accounts and Sync options.
- You will see the option to Delete Account at the bottom. Click on this and you will be signed off from your Gmail account.
- You can sign in to Gmail by simply going to the application.
Gmail, Google’s email service, is one of most used and downloaded applications on mobiles as well as computers. The Gmail application is available on every mobile phone. Google’s email service is just one of many services.
Gmail is a fundamental part of our daily lives. We return to Gmail no matter what other mailing services we use. Gmail is popular because it caters to a large audience and has a user-friendly interface.
These steps should prevent your Gmail account crashing.