At first, it’s unexpected, but when you think of the sheer amount of videos posted every day, from fast-paced gameplay videos to relaxing ASMR videos, you soon realise the amount of traffic that ends up heading that direction. YouTube suggestions, alas, are not necessarily the highest. Often, channels that you don’t want will trickle through your search results, but you can disable YouTube channels that you do not want to see rather quickly.
A helpful method to get this done would be to ban those videos or channels on the website. Here’s what you’ve been doing on YouTube to determine what your children will watch, with a video-blocking extension. However, remember that you’ll must be on a desktop or laptop, not a tablet, to do this.
Block mature videos with YouTube features:
On the YouTube website, YouTube offers a feature to block mature content. To activate the function, follow the instructions below.
- First step Access the website on YouTube.
- Tap on the circular account button at the top corner of the YouTube website.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the drop-down menu and pick the option for Restricted Mode.
- To enable the functionality, press the toggle switch next to Allow Restricting Mode. When activated, the toggle switch turns blue.
- Press the Lock Restricted Mode button on this window page below the Restricting Mode toggle switch to keep other device users from switching off the Restricted Mode button.
Block unique videos from YouTube on Firefox:
The BlockTube Firefox add-on can be downloaded and enabled if you’re using the Firefox browser and choose to block a youtube channel clips or channels. On the BlockTube website, the BlockTube add-on for Firefox is available for free.
Features and functionality for BlockTube:
- Block individual Videos on youtube and channels by tapping on a Youtube clip tab with the video blocker or Block Channel icon.
- The playlist feature, even though a blocked video is on the playlist, continues to run normally.
- Block videos or channels in the YouTube video titles keyword searches or by specifying regex.
- Hide the YouTube Trends list or remove it.
- Block videos that are larger than the amount of minutes you have mentioned.
- Password security to prevent video block configurations from being altered or deleted by other users.
How to block videos on youtube children’s dangerous on mobile devices:
YouTube has created an app named YouTube Kids for Android & apple smart applications. The app only enables kids to access kid-safe materials, as the name would suggest. It also helps parents to block additional videos of their choice, and monitor how long YouTube videos can be watched by their children. The YouTube Kids apps is available for Android systems from the Google Play Store and for iOS devices from the Apple App Store.
In most browsers, block YouTube and other unreliable webpages:
Blocking a channel from search engine results on YouTube:
If you try to block the inclusion can you block youtube channels in your search results-sorry. Using some direct YouTube strategies, this is not feasible. The positive thing is that there are extensions to Google Chrome that will do this for you. Extensions come and go, so you can block channels you don’t want from your search with the properly called Channel Blocking plugin. You can check for channel blockers in the Chrome Browser for related plugins that you can add. Alternative solutions are possible. If you’ve a new Microsoft Edge Chromium-based browser, you can also add these extensions on your Edge.
The article explores how to block keywords, how to block all YouTube metireal except for videos and channels that are explicitly allowed, and how to locate a channel URL that requires it to be included in a policy. Finally, the article contains clarification about how YouTube filtering for YouTube videos found on other websites can operate. If you have any questions comment below.